How to take cares of your ring
Diamond is the hardest materials in the Earth, and you can only use a diamond to cut another diamond. But rough use with no maintenance will makes the diamond sparkle fade away very quickly and lost its brilliance. It’s not something that you want to happen to your precious gift from your beloved, especially when it costs a bank.
Diamond cleaning tips
- Soak diamond in a gentle degreasing water (water with few drops of mild dishing soup) once or twice a week.
- Gently use toothbrush to clean away dirt.
- Clean regularly
Precautions when cleaning
- Close the drain if you cleaning beside a sink as a diamond ring can slip into the drain easily
- Rub very gently if you have a fragile ring setting, such as prongs.
- Don’t use strong solution such as chlorine bleach, only use a little bit of mild solution
- Don’t wear your rings when doing rough works or exercise.
How to store my diamond ring?
- Never store several diamonds ring together. As mentioned a diamond ring able to scratch another diamond ring, keep them away from each other.
- Keep diamond ring in dedicated box with soft lining or in a separate soft pouch.
- Keep it away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Don’t remove your rings in public, especially not in a bathroom or beside a sink.
- Don’t touch the center stone. Oil and dust can stick to the diamond easily, and can be hard to remove.